What's best app to use to explore and save files to SD Card and built in phone storage on the Inc ?
    -----

I am finally getting around to the issue of being able to create folders and save documents and explore the SD card and the built in internal memory on the Incredible and hopefully move files around.

So, far I have been doing this by hooking up to my PC and exploring after mounting as a disk drive.. For example, I can receive emails with pictures as attachments, but then I have to hook up to the computer to move them to where I want them.

What's a good, user friendly app. that I can use to 'explore' the files saved on my SD card and hopefully create and move items to folders, etc.
    07-02-2010 08:08 PM
    What's best app to use to explore and save files to SD Card and built in phone storage on the Inc ?
    -----

I am finally getting around to the issue of being able to create folders and save documents and explore the SD card and the built in internal memory on the Incredible and hopefully move files around.

So, far I have been doing this by hooking up to my PC and exploring after mounting as a disk drive.. For example, I can receive emails with pictures as attachments, but then I have to hook up to the computer to move them to where I want them.

What's a good, user friendly app. that I can use to 'explore' the files saved on my SD card and hopefully create and move items to folders, etc.

astro file manager, es file manager, and several others if you search "file manager" or "file explorer" in the market.
    07-02-2010 08:21 PM
    i've had a lot of luck w/ estrongs file explorer... it has lan as well as ftp functionality..
    07-02-2010 08:39 PM
    astro file manager, es file manager, and several others if you search "file manager" or "file explorer" in the market.
    Thank you...

So, there is no native app. already built in to explore the SD Card and internal memory, that seem surprising. I will try one of those, thank you !
    07-02-2010 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD