Two questions reguarding music and ringtones..

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Question One - I put a few songs on my phone to listen to while working out... Worked fine, only problem is the media player plays sounds files from the game Asphalt, which is annoying.. How do I stop this without deleting the sound files for the game

Question Two - I downloaded Ringdroid, wanted to edit one of my songs for a ringtone, but can't find the songs.. Do I have to put them in a specific folder? Any help is greatly appreciated

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure about the first question but for the second question, for Ringdroid, the files that you want to change into ringtones need to be on the SD cars so that Ringdroid can see it. I hope this helps.

zdsa1021

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Question 1 - I downloaded MortPlayer from the market. It's free and it works great. It uses the folder structure to play songs instead of playlists. So you can choose just your music folder or a specific album folder instead of the player searching for any audio files on your phone. There are also a bunch of ways to shuffle tracks, if you choose to do that.

Question 2 - the typical folder structure is media folder, then audio folder, then within the audio folder you need separate folders for music, ringtones, and notifications.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital