Bluetooth stereo

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a music app that works for the incredible that will play through my plantronics voyager pro instead of headphones. Is there something that I'm missing on our phones stock settings that will allow me to do this.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of a music app that works for the incredible that will play through my plantronics voyager pro instead of headphones. Is there something that I'm missing on our phones stock settings that will allow me to do this.

Most Google searches I'm seeing require some sort of additional program installed on your phone to allow music to play on a Mono Earpiece... Stereo headsets use a different Bluetooth protocol, I think... I could be wrong though...

EDIT: Yes, you need an earpiece that supports A2DP in order to hear music through it... The Voyager Pro does NOT support A2DP according to the data sheet...

http://www.plantronics.com/media/media_resources/literature/cordless_mobile/voyagerpro_ps_en.pdf;jsessionid=5113C0B12A3A8C29BD41A6E8A775E4DC.delta

Last edited:

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
When I still had the Jabra Crusier hands free it played music through it w/ no problem or extra config. Not sure how it would work with an ear piece.

jasonvancouver

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site

I also have the Jabra Extreme blue tooth and was surprised when my music started automatically playing through the earpiece, like another poster wrote, it required no change in settings, etc. Cost about 79.00 at best buy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20