Seems strange to have both of these phones at the same price point. Any word or speculation about whether Verizon will drop the price on the Incredible? I'm looking to buy one.
    07-12-2010 11:13 PM
    Incredible is $150 on Amazon
    07-12-2010 11:31 PM
    Seems strange to have both of these phones at the same price point. Any word or speculation about whether Verizon will drop the price on the Incredible? I'm looking to buy one.
    whats so strange about it? they are both top of the line phones...
    07-13-2010 05:44 AM
    one comes with a 16gb card and the other doesn't.....so that is a 30.00 freebie that you get with moto's
    07-13-2010 10:45 AM
    whats so strange about it? they are both top of the line phones...
    Yeah, but the X has all the features of the Inc with a considerably larger screen. At the same price point, the Incredible becomes less attractive. Seems silly to pay for Sense when you could get a bigger phone for the same price. Leaving it at 200 is like taking advantage of those with really small hands who can't buy the X.

The Incredible is 150 for new contracts. I'm an existing customer, so unless I'm doing something wrong, it's 200 on amazon as well.
    07-14-2010 10:59 AM
    Incredible does not lose any flare to Droid X. Two different manufactures, different UIs, different hardware, and different features.
    I know 4 people who ordered the Incredible. Only one is changing it for the X and that's because of the larger screen, he travels a lot and watches a lot of movies on his device. The other 3 are sticking with the Incredible because its been proven reliable, smaller and easier to pocket, and they like the UI.

This is the reason behind the Open Handset Alliance that Google founded a couple of years ago. This is whats great about open source, it doesn't cost manufactures to use it and you get more phones, on the same carriers, that compete with each other, while allowing the customers to share the same operating system and app experiences.
    Options are good.
    07-14-2010 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD