Initially, I make a phone call just fine. Once I hang up and then try another number rather quickly, chosen off the address book or typed in, the phone hangs up and just does not dial out. It will eventually work about 15 to 30 seconds later.

Anyone else having this problem?
    07-13-2010 02:50 PM
    This has never happened to me, have you tried to simply restart the phone?
    07-13-2010 02:56 PM
    Initially, I make a phone call just fine. Once I hang up and then try another number rather quickly, chosen off the address book or typed in, the phone hangs up and just does not dial out. It will eventually work about 15 to 30 seconds later.

Anyone else having this problem?
    Maybe the phone hasn't finished disconnecting and completing the previous call. Would it be worth waiting another 5-10 seconds?

...just a thought.
    07-13-2010 10:11 PM
    Maybe the phone hasn't finished disconnecting and completing the previous call. Would it be worth waiting another 5-10 seconds?

...just a thought.
    This happens to me regularly on Verizon regardless of device. I live near a busy tower. If I remember correctly, I think it happens because of the way the tower manages connections. If a tower is congested it takes longer for it to cycle through connections and hand off roamers, clean up disconnects, register callers and the like. I’ve just gotten in the habit of waiting a few seconds between calls….

In short… Don’t call that way.
    07-13-2010 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD