Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has been active in the Incredible forums since before launch. Finding that there was a great support community helped me make the decision to dump my env3 and pre-order the Inc a week before it launched.

Since then, I have kept coming back to the Inc forums to solve issues I had with the phone and help out other users. Then, I branched out to the apps and how-to sections as well.

So, it is because of this community that I was able to respond when Phil and the other guys asked for more writers.... and I have already made a couple posts (that Fox News app got a little out of control huh?). Again, huge thanks to everyone here for being just awesome and helpful in general.

Lastly, I think I am the only Inc user on staff so I can be your voice if need be so feel free to contact me at any time ^^. Cya around the forums! =]

p.s. I will mostly be posting in the morning, so keep a look out!
    rugbyua9 likes this.
    07-14-2010 07:37 PM
    no..thank you
    07-14-2010 07:50 PM
    Everything I've learned about the Android platform and the Incredible itself has come from participating in this forum and on AC in general... It is a great community and I'm happy I'm a part of it. Thanks to all the members, writers, moderators, admins, Android Andy, etc...
    07-14-2010 08:29 PM
    Well done Kyle. I’ve always enjoyed and, found your posts to be informative and balanced.
    07-14-2010 10:37 PM
    Well done Kyle. Iíve always enjoyed and, found your posts to be informative and balanced.
    Thanks! Good thing you didn't say "fair and balenced" or we might have started a(nother) flame war...
    07-15-2010 09:19 AM
    hooooray for the Fox News article! hehe

...and thank you for everything the staff does also!
    07-15-2010 09:27 AM
    Everything I've learned about the Android platform and the Incredible itself has come from participating in this forum and on AC in general... It is a great community and I'm happy I'm a part of it. Thanks to all the members, writers, moderators, admins, Android Andy, etc...
    Ditto
    07-15-2010 09:37 AM
    Well congrats on getting a staff spot....*tear* I remember when he was just a 5 post newbie **tear** he's growing up to be so big, before you know it he'll be a moderator.....
    07-15-2010 10:45 AM
    Well congrats on getting a staff spot....*tear* I remember when he was just a 5 post newbie **tear** he's growing up to be so big, before you know it he'll be a moderator.....
    YES... POWER I WANT POWER.... *cough* ahem >>
    07-15-2010 10:49 AM
    YES... POWER I WANT POWER.... *cough* ahem >>
    Do I need to take your avatar there and add red eyes and horns?
    07-15-2010 11:01 AM
    Do I need to take your avatar there and add red eyes and horns?
    No.... maybe I should just use this from now on? =P

07-15-2010 11:10 AM
    Ah nice that could be the thing to do.....haha
    07-15-2010 11:16 AM
    I loves me some fallout 3 though. Plus futurama > simpsons.
    07-15-2010 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD