So with all of they hype of front facing cameras and video-chatting on both the iPhone4 and the Evo4g, I decided to try to solve the issue with a simple fix for my DInc (to be). After a little bit of Google-fu I found THIS!

Home | iSnapMe.com

Though I'm certain that it isn't worth $19.95, it is a nice, clean, simple fix that is portable. I think I might just waste $20 on this thing. Thoughts?
    07-17-2010 09:36 PM
    Really? That's sad (good way to save money if you like your phone though!) Personally if I need to video chat with someone that bad I would just buy and EVO or iPhone 4, or go get a mirror and put the phone in front of it. Totally not worth $19.95, but may be to some people. Thanks for pointing it out.

Now I have to beg the question, will this be a fun to make fun of as bluetooth headsets when you are in the store??
    07-17-2010 10:04 PM
    WELL... I'll leave that up to you to decide. Bluetooth headsets are still prime targets.

I could make this for cheaper, I know... I just doubt it would look as good. It's also a way better choice than Apple's iPhone Video Conferencing kit...

gotta love Gizmodo.
    07-17-2010 10:19 PM
    BT Headsets are soooo 2005
    07-18-2010 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD