launcher questions

tada1096

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
I tried launcher pro and it seemed to slow my phone down the screen transitions were a lil choppy and it seemed to use more battery. So I'm wondering is this the way it is with a launcher or was something wrong. Also is there any other launchers that work better.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I use ADW launcher and see no lag or problems with the battery. Sometimes when I download an app and it slows the phone down just try restarting the phone it usually fixes it.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm using Launcher Pro with no issues, but I have noticed a slightly higher battery use. Trying to determine the cause....

tada1096

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
ok so i thought i would give this a try again so i reinstalled it from the market but now i forgot how i installed it. its not in the app drawer or and it wont let me run it when i look at apps i have installed in the market so how do i do this again?

coach

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you hit your home button it should prompt you and ask if you want to complete the action using sense or launcherpro.

anon(39328)

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Launcher Pro on mine for a couple of weeks now. No issues with battery life or lag here. One thing you'll want to make sure to do, in case you haven't already, is remove all of the widgets on your stock Sense screens before running launcher pro. I've read this somewhere before, and it seems to be a sensible thing to do so you don't have unused widgets running in the background.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I saw a lag when using it over Sense and with apps running in the background. I'm using it on a vanilla android install and it's working perfectly. Check your resources sounds like you may have a hog in the background.

dude0909

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Get launcherpro+. It's awesome and the new widgets that are going to be developed will be worth the 3 dollars you pay.

Cmon, skip your next trip to mcdonalds and just pay for this app. Support the devs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge