Incredible #2 arrived a day early

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well at least you got one , ha. Looks like I am going to have to get mean because they dont, or have Not once yet offered to send me a replacement (only had mine since July 2) . I have called them 3 times and 1 email so far they haven't been able to answerer all the questions as to what may be wrong with .They suppose to call me back friday , I am differently not a happy camper from the new problems that started last night.

mr.s4ndm4n

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
So is it hard to get Verizon to send out replacement Dinc. if you are having issues?? Mine is starting to act up every now and then.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Guess I could call back today and get another rep who will,:confused: .Since I am within 30 days should be a new one. I dont want another device just a incredible that is working correct. I might wait on the email reply though since I stated the samething an sent it this AM , give them time to reply . .:)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my incredible on 6/8 got it on7/2.
From the very first day whenever I charge it and just have the phone off , charger pluged in ,once the light turns green or see the lights green ,unplug it the phones boots up by itself half the time.This is without touching the phone just unpluging the plug from the wall outlet.It will not boot up everytime like that but never know when it will or when it wont no certain way to tell.Since it wasnt really affecting anything I kinda overlooked it , battery life was ok, and phone seem to fucntion like suppose to.

But last night when I tried to call my other phone and left a VM on it it appeared to leave a VM on it but really all there was , was a buzz.:confused:

I tried to call again and this time got no sound like my other phone was ringing(from the incredible phone earpiece) and since I was looking at the other phone could see it was not really ringing too. The incredible showed though on the screen like a call was in progress(but obv. it wasnt).It did this several times in a row.I tried to call my mom this time I heard the phone ringing in the ear piece and mom picked up , I could hear her but she couldnt hear me.

I called vzw and told them about that and emailed them altogether now 3 phone calls and 1 email.Once the guy online (tech help) said I was on the hybird alltel PRL and he said he sees I dialed *228 , told me he would reset and for me Not to dial *228 opt 2 anymore.:confused:

I think this phone has issues but so far havent been able to get vzw to send me another incredible out and I am within my 30 days still :( The guy said he would call back friday to check something I dont even have the phone with me now(its not even on) lost confidence in it . Should I wait til friday or call some more ? :confused: I was eventually able to get and receive calls after the tech hung up but....

PS: I even did the power off and battery pull to reboot before I ever called, they also said that , I told them already did and that was before I called mom .

I had the details posted in the vzw section, here they are ;)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had it in another thread..sorry.
Power button won't turn off device unless it's plugged into a usb charger or the computer.
If it isn't, it just reboots the phone LOL....

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Guess I could call back today and get another rep who will,:confused: .Since I am within 30 days should be a new one. I dont want another device just a incredible that is working correct. I might wait on the email reply though since I stated the samething an sent it this AM , give them time to reply . .:)

yeah give them until Thursday otherwise they will probably cross each other in the system....

xwera43

Dec 20, 2009
www.myspace.com
Request to speak to tier 2 support as well. Not only may they be able to help you better, they have the ability to do things within the system that tier 1 cannot.

Good luck!

X

Sent from my Droid Incredible via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm