Incredible vs iPhone 4 Camera

nygolfmc

May 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I must raise the question of why the camera on the iphone 4 is better than our incredible camera? I must say that I'm not an expert with all of the settings for the camera on the incredible, but I wish it was as good as the iphone right out of the box. It seems like the iphone 4 has an automatic picture setting which allows it to adjust automatically to the type of picture you are taking. The video camera is way better as well than our incredible, is this just strictly a software issue since I heard they use similar sensors in the phones? If it is just the software then can someone make a better app to use?

I would like to hear the communities response to this and if I'm just not using the camera correctly...

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
It has more to do with the sensor and lens quality more than anything. So no, software would not improve the camera. HTC has it set up in the best way to capture images.

JTEastwood

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
First the phone on the inc is very good for a phone. Good enough that I sometimes leave the slr at homeso I don't have to lug it around.
Now I had the chance to play with an iphone 4 for a day and took pics with both phones to compare for myself. The iphone has a great camera, no doubt but many pics looked better on my inc. it depended on what was being shot. Any pix by my pool were really grainy on the iphone but really crisp on the inc.
So don't think you have a bad camera.
Video, can't touch the hd at the frame rate of the iphone. But iv taken great videos on roller coasters with my inc that looked pretty good

smalltime2000

May 25, 2010
Visit site
try the Vignette camera app....i like it so much better than the original camera app on the inc. The pictures that i take seem to be a lot more in focus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance