Weather on home screen not updating

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I have to do this too. I changed the update frequency and it still will not update...and sometimes it actually disappears from my homescreen. The update automatically check box also does not stay checked. So frustrating. Any ideas?

DarkScythe

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I have to do this too. I changed the update frequency and it still will not update...and sometimes it actually disappears from my homescreen. The update automatically check box also does not stay checked. So frustrating. Any ideas?

I had this same exact problem. Gmail also wasn't updating like it was supposed to, and I had to manually hit refresh all the time.

I fixed it by going to Menu > Settings > Accounts & Sync and checking Auto-sync. As soon as I did this, everything started going all at once. It turns out while I was running through the options to save battery, I disabled this, and it overrides everything else.

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Wow man, thanks alot. My Gmail was doing that too. As soon as I did that, I immediately got an email notification and my weather is being normal. Awesome! I appreciate the help...it was getting so annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user