leaked update for 720p plus more

krdawg10

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else done the update I have noticed an incredible (pun intended) difference in the battery goin for almost 10 hrs and at 50%

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Well it sure is encouraging to hear that it basically fixes the battery life. Im sure there are a lot of other fixes as well. Is there a link anywhere to read about this update? This is the same update that is supposed to come with froyo right?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm holding off on the leak. There are several threads in the DInc Hacks/Roms fourm that imply that the leak may not be compatable with the OTA when it comes out. There seems to be debate on this but I'm holding out for the OTA.

108 Heat index yesterday, expected 108 heat index today.... I'm looking forward to some FROYO ;)

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Its just great to hear positive feedback on the leaked version. One can only hope the official version with froyo will be even better.

krdawg10

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It's pretty much everything but 2.2 but I've been goin for ***********(25) **********hrs off the charger havent used it vary much but andone that has this phone knows than it wouldn't go 12 hours on standby so I think its worth it and I've noticed the signal bars seem to change more and the camera has face detection pretty awesome

joe914

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
where can I find the leak?

as you can see I'm new to this so can someone send a link or tell me where it is? And does the phne have to be rooted?

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Very eager to see if the battery life improves. I got the 2150, so better battery life would be an even bigger bump. I'm really hoping that release timeframe for the Froyo version of the OTA is true. Guess time will tell.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk