phone dialer

dyerdiehl

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to keep the phone dialer on screen so that if you have to enter a prompt or an extension you don't have to push a button to bring the dialer back up?

REDDEVILVS

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to keep the phone dialer on screen so that if you have to enter a prompt or an extension you don't have to push a button to bring the dialer back up?

I was just looking for that today ! no luck...I dial a voicemail # for work like 4-5 times a day and I have to enter my 6 digit Ext and then 6 digit password...Pain in the A.............

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
You gus tried to use wait and pause commands yet? That would solve password and extension issues I'd your are dialing the same number consistently. Look them up, can't remember then offhand right now but they should work.

Sent from my phone, indeed!

bark8015

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
You gus tried to use wait and pause commands yet? That would solve password and extension issues I'd your are dialing the same number consistently. Look them up, can't remember then offhand right now but they should work.

Sent from my phone, indeed!

To insert a one second pause, put a "p" or "," (without the quotes). For longer pauses, string them together:

i.e. 18009220204ppp2ppppp4 would dial VZW tech support, have a 3 second pause, press option 2, a 5 second pause then option 4. Also, I have no idea this number would actually go.

One caveat to this method, if you change your VM number to *86p1234 (using your VM password), when you dial VM using the either the longpress 1 or from your address book, you will need to hold the phone away from your ear until it's dialed the entire number. Additionally, your VM password will be displayed on your screen and in your call history.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae