[ROM]Leaked Stock 2.2 with Sense [EVERYTHING WORKS!!]

indianajonze

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
well the good news here is that it looks like all the rumors are true. the official ota update must be well at hand if this is out there

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
if you read all 17 (as i type this) pages of that xna thread, there is a nice discussion about exactly what you've asked

Whew - I just finished the 17 pages. I think I'll wait a week. I want the features and froyo goodness. Even the new Sense widgets sound cool, but my phone is too important to me day to day to make this my first big hack.

Sounds simple in theory but then again the same can be said for domain and server migration...

I am anxiously waiting to live vicariously through all of your froyo adventures!

gabrielzorz

May 27, 2010
Visit site
How do I download this. I'm a newb at this. Do I need to dl to computer first or can I dl straight from phone.
A detailed explanation would be great. Thanks in advance

QUOTE=cbagz;251128][ROM]Leaked Stock 2.2 with Sense [EVERYTHING WORKS!!] - xda-developers
[/QUOTE]

you should probably wait for the OTA, hence you brick your phone and then you miss the OTA update because you had to send yours back while the OTA was released. It's not every day we get to witness an OTA update! Youll never know the pleasure of an Over-The-Air-update. It's like Christmas when that icon appears! Once I even saved the update so I could show it off to people over the weekend. I talked to some chick doin' that.

Last edited:

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how Verizon pushes out their updates? By that, I mean do they push out the updates in chunks going by area code, or region maybe? Apologies if this is somewhere in the forum already. I tried a few searches and didn't come up with anything.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how Verizon pushes out their updates? By that, I mean do they push out the updates in chunks going by area code, or region maybe? Apologies if this is somewhere in the forum already. I tried a few searches and didn't come up with anything.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

It may be by area code, I'm not sure. The only thing I know for a fact is that it isn't by purchase date. Which makes me feel good ;)

secondlook

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I have followed XDA's how-to on flashing this thing to my rooted DINC. Now after I flashed back to stock and I go into recovery to look for renamed update.zip I get a phone with a red triangle and exclamation pt through it. Any words?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Careful, this is for Macs. There is a similar way via the command prompt, but the commands are a little different when done in terminal.

Your right. Sorry I missed that. I've been following that thread too long. The apporpriate dos commands should work just as well.

Sere81

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I have followed XDA's how-to on flashing this thing to my rooted DINC. Now after I flashed back to stock and I go into recovery to look for renamed update.zip I get a phone with a red triangle and exclamation pt through it. Any words?

Push volume up and power