I want Froyo now

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't know who this guy is, but his unofficial sources now say "late summer" for Incredible & X. I was thinking about rooting and installing the leaked one, but then I started wondering how to make sure I got all the fixes and stuff. I don't want to read 150 pages of threads hunting for fixes and downloading endless patches. I really just don't have the hours to spend doing it. Guess I'll just wait it out... :(

Android OS 2.2 Upgrades for Motorola Droid X, HTC Droid Incredible Apparently Delayed

jshaffer75

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't know who this guy is, but his unofficial sources now say "late summer" for Incredible & X. I was thinking about rooting and installing the leaked one, but then I started wondering how to make sure I got all the fixes and stuff. I don't want to read 150 pages of threads hunting for fixes and downloading endless patches. I really just don't have the hours to spend doing it. Guess I'll just wait it out... :(

Android OS 2.2 Upgrades for Motorola Droid X, HTC Droid Incredible Apparently Delayed

This doesn't really surprise me. I love everything about this phone but from the support side it pretty much sucks. Froyo will just be another one of those things on the long list of support items we have to wait for. :(

FramCire

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site

Funny enough, Summer was always over for me as a kid when school started. School starts in less than 3 weeks here. So to me "late summer" is upon us.

:D

wavechaser

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
VZW isn't allowing Sprint have all the fun and glory. VZW has announced when the Droid and DroidX are getting FroYo. It's just that we as DInc owners are left out in FroYoless cold. Surprise!!!

Same story, different day. Since the beginning, the Incredible has been like the red-headed stepchild of the HTC phones. No hardware coming out to support it (I'm looking at you still non-existent dock), last in line for software updates for god knows why, it's getting pretty frustrating.

FramCire

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Funny thing is that a VZW tech support person just told me it was coming out tomorrow. He said it was coming out for Eris, Devour, Droid, Incredible, and X starting tomorrow.

I dont believe him, but that is what he said.

nneptune

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else checking their About Phone section several times a day to see if the update is ready?

I just can't.
If you were a BB Storm owner in the past, maybe you'd understand why.
Waiting for those updates was pure hell!!!!
This is becoming a bit upsetting now!

Give us the update already!!!!!

msm_portata

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
To make matters worse, I am sitting in my office across the street from Google in Mountain View glaring at Google like a dog looking out the window for hours waiting for its master to come home and feed it.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Froyo

duke.jpg

Nuf Said

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante