08-13-2010 05:25 AM
203 12345 ...
tools
    I hope you're right my fellow North Carolinian!!
    ME too , lol

How sure are you about tomorrow?
    80/20

quote is from boy genius report :I wanted to pass along that the upcoming Incredible MR will also include Froyo (originally it was going to be two separate MRs).
    We are targeting the end of the month/first part of August. As a reminder, below are the highlights:
    ■Froyo
    ■802.11 n
    ■3G Mobile Hot Spot
    ■HTC Widget: Email
    ■HTC Widget: News
    ■EAS Updates
    ■720p Video Recording
    ■Amazon MP3
    ■Skype
    ■My Verizon
    A verizon person told me to tune in today. Lol

I'll keep tuning in.
    LoL, I hear that !
    08-03-2010 10:29 AM
    Has anyone called customer service today and asked them when its coming our?
    08-03-2010 10:32 AM
    I haven't contacted VZW , I am just guessing if all goes well with the EVO, buts thats it just a feeling on my part .Probably here is your best source though ,I'm sure if someone finds something out they will post it here ,
    08-03-2010 10:36 AM
    yay North Carolina! I hope froyo comes soon. I'm ready for the jump. (Shame the evo got it first, even tho it wasn't before the dinc in release.)
    08-03-2010 10:37 AM
    A verizon person told me to tune in today. Lol

I'll keep tuning in.
    I think the Verizon employees are kept more in the dark than the rest of the world. How many times have most of us ended up explaining something to them?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.
    08-03-2010 10:51 AM
    I think the Verizon employees are kept more in the dark than the rest of the world. How many times have most of us ended up explaining something to them?
    Some Verizon employees are not the best. Two years ago, an employee had to call corporate to walk him through transfering the account from my dad's name into mine (it got annoying trying to upgrade). Ended up being there for close to two hours before we were out of the store.
    08-03-2010 11:11 AM
    it's coming "mid-to-end of August, following final tests"

i read that as the 3rd week of the month. we'll see...
    08-03-2010 11:55 AM

What and who are you quoting?
    08-03-2010 12:18 PM
    What and who are you quoting?
    let's just say someone who is pretty credible, and i wouldnt want him to get in trouble.
    i'm a bit of a newbie (BB convert) and have been toying with rooting & installing a leak, but i can wait a couple of weeks. the process seems a bit more complex than the old BB hacking
    08-03-2010 12:26 PM

Some guy told me by August 15th. If it's not out by then I got another guy who will give me an update.
    08-03-2010 12:40 PM
    Everyone who has a phone and waiting on froyo and stuff . Wouldnt it be kinda trippy if a newbie just getting their phone posted saying theirs came with "froyo" on it already and us still waiting ?:rolleyes: , Just thinking out loud , lol
    08-03-2010 01:14 PM
    Deleted DP
    08-03-2010 01:15 PM
    I spoke to tech support just now and they have no date. She was clear that
    08-03-2010 01:20 PM
    I call BS on anyone claiming to know anything
    08-03-2010 02:47 PM
    I know the Capitol of Albany is Asia
    08-03-2010 02:55 PM
    Exactly. The only people that have even an idea of a date work at HTC and they aren't talking.
    tony bag o donuts likes this.
    08-03-2010 03:07 PM
    Exactly. The only people that have even an idea of a date work at HTC and they aren't talking.
    Act its verizon not htc holding up the update.
    08-03-2010 03:09 PM
    throwing tantrum in

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    08-03-2010 03:10 PM
    as much as i'd love to say (insert name) told me, who works for (insert company/carrier) at their (insert office location) in the (insert department name) department, who has it on a test device...i can't. or should i say won't.
    the date is not firm, all he has is mid-to-late August. just as with the Evo which, before the Aug 3 date hit the waves was given "first week of August".
    08-03-2010 03:32 PM
    Okay so the Droid now is getting Froyo, Evo is getting Froyo.........Where is the love for the Incredible???????????? UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-03-2010 03:47 PM
    pssst it's a secret.
    08-03-2010 04:25 PM
    as much as i'd love to say (The Janitor) told me, who works for (Time Warner Cable) at their (Compton, CA) location in the (Maintenance) department, who has it on a test device...i can't. or should i say won't.
    the date is not firm, all he has is mid-to-late August. just as with the Evo which, before the Aug 3 date hit the waves was given "first week of August".
    I believe it.
    08-03-2010 04:28 PM
    Listen all you people come gather round
    Gotta get me a game plan gotta shake you to the ground.
    Just give me what I know is mine
    People do you hear me just give me the sign
    It ain't much I'm asking if you want the truth
    Here's to the future for the dreams of youth
    I want it all (give it all) I want it all I want it all and I want
    It now
    I want it all (yes I want it all) I want it all (hey)
    I want it all and I want it now

-- Queen

More lyrics: Queen Lyrics

08-03-2010 04:34 PM
    Okay so the Droid now is getting Froyo, Evo is getting Froyo.........Where is the love for the Incredible???????????? UGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We'll just get the leftovers in a few weeks. Only difference is that the leftovers will be just as good.
    08-03-2010 04:34 PM
    as much as i'd love to say (insert name) told me, who works for (insert company/carrier) at their (insert office location) in the (insert department name) department, who has it on a test device...i can't. or should i say won't.
    <MichaelScott>

Wish I could, but can't.
    Well, can, but won't.
    Should, maybe, but shorn't.

</MichaelScott>
    08-03-2010 04:36 PM
203 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD