DInc in AC posts

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Guys,

I want to clear something up. Phil doesn't have a DI, and that is the sole reason you don't see it being featured in videos and whatnot. I promise, there is no conspiracy going on ;)

I, along with 2 of our other new writers, have the DInc. I will (hopefully) be getting a camera to take pics and videos good enough to post on the site later this week. So, I should be able to do a full video walkthrough of Froyo on the DInc once the official version hits (I'm still on 2.1 actually :p ). Plus, you can probably expect to see some accessory and app stuff as well in time.

So, we will all just have to be patient until Verizon blesses our favorite phones with Froyo-lovin'. Let's hope its later this week eh? :D

As always, <3 you guys

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
We know Phil and the other writers/admins/mods love the DInc, if only for the nickname! ;) And, really If I lived in South FLA I might give up my DInc for the pure glorious Florida goodness (especially in winter, I don?t look forward to shoveling 4 feet of snow ever again).

But? I don?t so I won?t. ;)

You?ve got to admit, overall there is a lack of love in the industry for our really great phone. From accessories to updates and media coverage. We were the flagship for a week or so? Where is the love?

YouTube - Air Supply - All Out Of Love
Our Froyo Update Anthem.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey, hint for the video camera: The Flip video camera actually works very well for this kind of stuff. I know. Experience from another site.

Anyways, no problems here with any of that. I understand the constraints. To me, if there's an EVO involved, there's an Incredible there as well. They are basically the same phones underneath, give or take a few things like AMOLED and front facing camera.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance