Cricket to Verizon

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
How hard would it be to make a Dinc on Cricketwork on Verizons network. i found someone who is selling the Dinc cheap i want to get it for my GF but its on Cricket will it work on VZW

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
All you should have to do is call VZW Customer service, establish an account, or use an existing account and give them the information printed on the back of the phone under the battery.

I would call VZW first with the info before you buy it to make sure it's not reported as stolen. But, you can bring your own CDMA equipment to VZW reguardless. It does not have to be approved by VZW or sold by VZW.

I've done this with a bunch of phones.

Hope this helps.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
the DINC has been flashed to work on Cricket with it being flashed it won't work on Verizon and I don't think the flash can be reversed There is a poster on this site selling her Incredible with a lot of accessories added to it. look and see if that would suit you.

abtxpress

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
1. Most phones flashed to cricket or metro are usually phones that Verizon has black listed. Before you go any further get the esn/meid number and call Verizon and see if it can be activated. Tell them your buying a phone from someone and want to check the numbers.
2. It can be flashed back to Verizon's firmware, I don't know why someone would tell you it not reversible unless its the owner telling you Verizon wont activate it. Flashing would be useless if Verizon says its lost or stolen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463