Incredible Folder Options

wavechaser

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
On my Incredible, I love to use Folders. It keeps my desktop nice and clean, and I can fit more apps in a folder, than I can on an entire screen.

The thing I hate? If I open an applications (my primary folders are on my main screen), when I go back to the home screen, the folder is still sitting there, open, and every time I have to "back out" of it.

Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing that will automatically close a Folder once I have selected an application from it?

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Hmmmmmmm. Not that I know of. Maybe there is some app in the Market that will handle folders differently. Or maybe a different launcher would do that for you.

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
FolderOrganizer is a great program that creates shortcut folders like Email, Internet, Tools (or whatever you want to call them). You select which apps you want to be included and then use the shortcut on your desktop.

When you click on the shortcut, you get a menu of the items you wanted to include. This greatly improves managing your desktop space.

I use a couple on my main screen and others like games, multimedia etc.. on other screens.

There is a FREE version as well as a paid version ?0.99

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze