Store Alarm ... What the

sasjod

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
Mmmmm, this is kinda awkward, so I was shopping with my girl today and I went to 2 stores, walmart and h&m, so as I walked in and walked out of both stores the alarm set off, so I tested it out again I walked through with just me and no cell and it didnt go off. But when I just put my cell phone through it, it just went off...... any advice guys? really off ....

ic3pO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
ROFLMAO! Sorry, guess if'n this was happening to me I wouldn't think it was so funny.

Have you tried it in Airplane mode?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
LoL ,Your phone is watching you its google haha , I'm joking . I guess it wouldnt be as funny if mine was doing that either . :)

sasjod

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
lol guys, im gonna give it a couple of more tries go to a few more stores and see how it goes, I'm not a shoplifter so no im not gonna steal what ever and blame it on the phone although that will work cause that what i told the guy at walmart and he said "oh go ahead and didnt even bother" , but it is really annoying to always set it off, hopefully it was just temporary if not, vzw will be gettting a call from me.. and this is my second droid incredible, all i gotta say is ... damn I LOVE IT, everything besides the whole security thing lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12