incredible #3 is on its way

iJason#WN

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Alright I tried and the supervisor said they don't issue new phones after the 30 day period. So they r sending me phone #5 which is a refurb. I'm pissed.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I know how you feel. My fifth one will be here tomorrow.

I know how you feel too. I went through that with the wifes Eris, swapped it out 4 times. Then when they eventually replaced it with a Moto Droid I had to swap it out 3 times. With my BB Storm I had to have it replaced 4 times before I got one without a click issue on the screen. My Incredible, knocking on wood, is the only phone I have had in a long *** time that has worked perfectly from the out set. Been using it since 4/30 and haven't had any issues with it I haven't cause messing around with ROMs etc.

Good luck on you're next replacement!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah as long as it works and looks new I dont care if its a refurd or not ,,personally. I just want it to function like it is suppose to. Hopefully that one will work for you if not send it back .

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah as long as it works and looks new I dont care if its a refurd or not ,,personally. I just want it to function like it is suppose to. Hopefully that one will work for you if not send it back .

The refurbs are supposed to be just as good as new. Supposedly, but I have had wildly different points of view concerning that. Looking new and performing like a new phone are two different things.

beef5stew

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't trust the "refurbs" that Verizon sends out. I'd bet money that iJason's #3 will be fatpomp's #5. Keep sending it out til someone just "accepts" it.

ZipKicker

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm on my fifth one from rebooting on its own, they refuse to send me a new one or let me exchange for another phone...so frustrating, and they keep telling me they have never heard of the problem *rolls eyes*. I hope Froyo fixes whatever it may be...I've tried everything else :(

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my fifth one from rebooting on its own, they refuse to send me a new one or let me exchange for another phone...so frustrating, and they keep telling me they have never heard of the problem *rolls eyes*. I hope Froyo fixes whatever it may be...I've tried everything else :(

Fours words, "I will cancel service", or "The iPhone doesn't do this..." and they normally do whatever you are asking. Technically after the 3rd replacement device they have to offer you a different device if you ask about it.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My echo seems to be a loose headset jack metal ring around the battery cover, which of course verizon doesn't have in stock.
I take the cover off and no echo issue. I have to contact HTC for that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay