Android Central vs Android Central Mobile

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
OK, got a problem here. I use Yahoo mail, have for a very long time and not interested in switching, so please don't go there....thanks.

If I log into AC mobile and post something, when I get email notification of a reply in that thread, there are clickable hyperlinks for the thread and unsubscribe, etc. However, if I log into the regular AC site (both from my Inredible mind you...) and do the same, my email notification has no clickable links. The urls, are there, but not able to click on them.

Any ideas why?

EDIT: Same email checked on a laptop at yahoo DOES have clickable links, but they are not on the Incredible.... weired.

Last edited:

chrisl1210

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same problem with email hyperlinks. They actually worked the first 2 days I had my phone, then yesterday they stopped working in Yahoo email.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I just uninstalled the Yahoo app, rebooted my Inc and reinstalled the app. No luck....all my mails' hyperlinks are still dead.

I did send an error report to yahoo. See what happens. I am thinking a recent update to the Yahoo app has caused the problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital