Ever since I set my calendar up I noticed that it always goes off an hour before it's supposed to. If I set an event to go off at 7am, it'll go off at 6. If I have something set for 4pm, it'll go off at 3 and so forth. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm interested in seeing if someone has found a workaround for it.

Thanks,
    -TM
    08-16-2010 12:00 PM
    Ever since I set my calendar up I noticed that it always goes off an hour before it's supposed to. If I set an event to go off at 7am, it'll go off at 6. If I have something set for 4pm, it'll go off at 3 and so forth. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm interested in seeing if someone has found a workaround for it.

Thanks,
    -TM
    Is your location in an area that is close to another time zone? It might be using a tower in the other zone for time. Is the time on your phone correct? Until it was changed this was a problem with people who used Blackberries. The time would not change across time zones.
    08-16-2010 12:41 PM
    Good idea about the location, but I live in NY so I don't think that's the problem. And yeah my time is correct. If the calendar goes off the clock will show what time it is (e.g. 6am), it will tell me what the event is, but when I tap it it shows that it's set to 7am so I don't get why it's going off early.
    08-16-2010 12:54 PM

Thanks,
    -TM
    I just want to make sure I'm understanding your problem. Lets say you set an event in your calender at 5pm and you have your reminders set at 1 hour and instead of the reminder going off at 4 it would go off at 3?
    08-16-2010 03:13 PM
    Basically, if I have to work out at 1pm, and I put that in my phone, I get notified that I have to work out at 12pm.
    08-16-2010 08:54 PM
    All you have to do is change your notification reminder to what you want. Go into your calendar and hit menu>settings>reminder settings the just set your reminder time to what ever you want.
    08-16-2010 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD