#4 on it's way....

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
yep rebooting on it's own and signal issues, as well as when it would reboot it would freeze. And the speaker was echoing like crazy.
So #4 tomorrow.

I know some of you are almost at half a dozen....where you at?

dude0909

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Im on my first and it's still perfect. inside and out, i have had a case and a screen protector on since opening the box.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You need to buy some lottery tickets man, you have to have a huge amount of luck built up by now.

Also, I find your ever-changing avatar highly amusing ;)

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Im on my first and it's still perfect. inside and out, i have had a case and a screen protector on since opening the box.

Still on my first one since 4/30/2010. Sucks dude hopefully you will get a good one. I just don't see how you keep getting bad ones.....suck for sure.

howser87

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Some people hog all the bad luck, I went through 3 Pre Plus phones, a buddy of mine is on his 4th EVO after switching from his 7th Pre on sprint. His 4th EVO and my 1st Incredible both look like they will go the distance though (fingers crossed) good luck to you too man.

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm on my second that won't get a 3g signal unless I'm within a mile of a tower lol. They are sending another one out today, so that will be number three.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have had a bad year.....heck my dryer broke the other day.
Can't wait for 2010 to be over....even dropped a 3,000 lens on concrete but it still works and I got the shot LOL

I don't think a device should reboot while using google listen.. :)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am still on my first Incredible :) ,

...but my jeep wrangler has a hole in the top and its raining hard it flooded the passenger side of my jeep :mad: .Just noticed the hole in it a few minutes ago.

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I can figure out is why I can get a good 3g signal on my alltel phones, and not the verizon phone in the same place.

unccmyway

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
3rd

I should be getting my 3rd Incredible in the mail tomorrow. The first was was rebooting continuously and the 2nd has trackpad issues. I will get a new phone every week if that's what it takes.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
What the techs are telling me and maybe it's bs but it's that they cannot keep up with the demand and so there are more devices being pulled from the production line, which in turn go the the refurb bin. But they also said once you start, it's a crap shoot with the DINC until sales slow down.
Very reassuring LOL

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The ONLY issue I've had so far is the reception. I don't eve car about the signal bar being displayed, and I haven't had any calls lost. My issue is with the phone not doing 3G when they assure me it should be.

I'm still on my first 30 days, so if it's not sorted by then, I'm canceling the contract and just keeping all my lines on Alltel. I'll sacrifice newer phones for better service.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
The ONLY issue I've had so far is the reception. I don't eve car about the signal bar being displayed, and I haven't had any calls lost. My issue is with the phone not doing 3G when they assure me it should be.

I'm still on my first 30 days, so if it's not sorted by then, I'm canceling the contract and just keeping all my lines on Alltel. I'll sacrifice newer phones for better service.

Alltel is Verizon. You will have the same "service" with them. Verizon is the mothership in that relationship. They share the same towers etc etc etc. Have you tried using one of the hybrid prls, or *228 your phone yet? 3G is 3G, if the tower you are connecting to doesn't have it you won't have it. A prl update should fix the priority list for you phone and give you 3G if it's available.

Kratzer

May 1, 2010
Visit site
My first still, but it reboots all the time while listeningto google listen. Its a pretty bad app. Hence the "Beta" tag.

I went through 4 storms, but only one inc.