Jus got my Dinc

andimanium

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Im coming from a storm 1 so most of u kno how much of transition it is 2 something lik the Dinc i luv it so far but i jus hav 3 problems ive noticed:

1. Battery life as noted b4 is horrible wat alternative battery wuld b best or is ther an update coming to fix this?

2. I noticed that i can no longer hide fotos lik i use to not a big deal but id liik 2 kno is der a secret method to doin it or an app dat can do this?

3. The vid cam light doesnt come on wen recording so its near imposible to use it in the dark is there anything to fix this?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Im coming from a storm 1 so most of u kno how much of transition it is 2 something lik the Dinc i luv it so far but i jus hav 3 problems ive noticed:

1. Battery life as noted b4 is horrible wat alternative battery wuld b best or is ther an update coming to fix this?

2. I noticed that i can no longer hide fotos lik i use to not a big deal but id liik 2 kno is der a secret method to doin it or an app dat can do this?

3. The vid cam light doesnt come on wen recording so its near imposible to use it in the dark is there anything to fix this?

Ok let me translate for you guys. Andimanium please use a spell check of some sort and quit being "leet". These are informed people here and all it does is insult the intelligence of most people here.

andimanium(Corrected so he may get some answers) said:
I'm coming from a storm 1, so most of you know how much of transition it is to get something like the Incredible. I love it so far but i just have a few problems I've noticed:

1. Battery life as noted before is horrible. What alternative battery would be best or is there an update coming to fix this?

2. I noticed that I can no longer hide photos like I use to which isn't that big of a deal. Is there some secret method to doing it or an app that can do this?

3. The video camera light doesnt come on when recording so its near impossible to use it in the dark is there anything to fix this?

Please how hard is it to spell "what(wat), before(b4), you(u), know(kno), etc etc. You're only leaving off one letter on some of them so it's not saving you time. This isn't the WoW forums and even there I doubt people think it's cool or cute to spell like that. It only hurts people's heads when you type like that, and on this rare occasion somebody like me, that actually take the time to decipher whatever you are spewing about, will garnish you some answers. So please don't insult the intelligence of the user here and spell correctly because of all of that was not simple misspellings.

1.Anything 1750 or bigger, Seidio or HTC. Can be found at either Verizonwireless.com or Seidioonline.com. There are a lot of threads here about batteries. I would suggest you try one of them. Have you tried the search option?

2.No. Actually I'm sure there is a way, but after working on cleaning up your post I don't feel like looking it up. Someone made a post about this within the last week have you tried the search option?

3.Yes Froyo has this capability. Either root and flash a new ROM or wait on the offical OTA. There has been several posts about this in the last month or so. Have you tried the search option?

Get the drift?

mr.saving

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
to hide photos...make a folder on your sd card called whatever you want..IE:ihavenoenglishskills...put pics in there that you want hidden.Make sure there is a period before the name of the folder..like this ----> .ihavenoenglishskills

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
What is it that he did that came off as acting cranky? If you ask me he did us all a favor. No one wants to read that garbage. I refuse to answer text messages when someone I know types that way.

He's had a couple of gems in other threads this morning, too.

And I didn't say it was a bad thing. ;)

Underworld54

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forum....this isn't any of my business so feel free to answer or not but your name sounds like you're a fan of the X-Men and Wolverine, shouldn't your member name be "Adamantium"?

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Sorry guys. Long story short I had an employee of a client call this morning waking me up about an hour and fifteen minutes early. Asking some of the stupidest questions ever, expecting me to answer them for free (consulting work) which I don't do. So my whole day has been on edge after dealing with that. One of those days where it's better I stay on the forums when possible and vent, so that when I have to login to help people or answer the phone I don't sound too smart assy and piss off paying customers lol.

Glad some of you have found humor in it, I've been told in the past I remind people of that old guy on American Hotrod that worked for Boyd Coddington (attitude not looks wise :p) Not sure how many of you have ever watched the show when it used to come on.

So if anyone takes offense sorry, it's just one of my pet peeves when I see obvious misspellings when people are asking for help or an answer to something. I've been know to call up and chew out friends who text message me with, "dude where U at? We r her nowz so U comin or not? Ans b4 we get n." I mean honestly.........(I guess going through English classes in college ruined me forever, my teacher hated me because I was that person at one time and she beat it into me I guess. I used to stay in trouble with the way I talked to people in her class waiting on class to start. You know in the day it was, "hey brah!" when you saw someone you knew.)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
LOL I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

EVERYONE for the most part gets along and helps each other out and still can take jokes.

I was laughing so hard it took me 3 tries to type jokes.