I'm pretty curious about this. Does anyone have any numbers, etc. of the amount of Droid Incredibles sold? I know that the constraints a while back probably put a few people off, but overall I still hear quite a bit about the Dinc (Engadget podcast, Epic 4G still isn't as 'snappy' as the Incredible, etc.)

Or does Verizon/HTC not release numbers?
    08-22-2010 09:20 PM
    Good question. I've wondered the same thing myself, as I have yet to see another Incredible while out and about, or owned by somebody I know. I'm starting to get the idea that these phones are few and far between, which is okay in my book.
    08-23-2010 01:27 AM
    I have seen a few, but then again I have had a few
    08-23-2010 05:45 AM
    I have seen many. I live in NYC, on Friday, the person who sat next to me had an dinc, when i went to a bar, the guy next to me had another dinc. I have been seeing alot.
    08-23-2010 08:26 AM
    I went to the N.Y. Giants preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Saturday. Myself and my cousin both have Droid Incredibles. But on the N.J. Transit train from Seacaucus to the Meadowlands (which ironically is called the Verizon train, adorned with Verizon ad vinyl along the inside and outside the train!) I saw no less than 6 Droid Incredibles on the train. And getting off at the stadium, one of the security checkers had one. So they ARE out there. Among us...sentient!
    08-23-2010 02:23 PM
    I can count on one hand how many I've seen in the wild. Just saw my 5th one today.
    08-23-2010 05:43 PM
    I live in Mid Michigan and don't see many but do see plenty of MOTO Droids.
    08-23-2010 05:46 PM
    I saw another incredible about a month ago but thats been all.That was a vzw employee.I have seen a couple other DX's tho

Sent using Tapatalk
    08-23-2010 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD