How do I get Swype and is it safe to download the new FB app yet (i.e. bugs fixed).

pontoon78

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

How do I download Swype on my Dinc. I went to the website but it doesn't seem like I can download it anymore. Also, are the bugs on the new FB app fixed yet, I really want to upgrade FB but not if it's still a giant pieace of you know what.

Thanks all.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
It's still in beta, so you can't download it from the site unless you are in the beta. You will get an email link and you'll have to enter your registration username and password for activate the beta on your device. There are occasionally leaked versions of the beta available for download in the forums. I joined the beta.

Swype | Text Input for Screens

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I saw it was in closed beta too. Bummer,, I have it pre loaded on dx and was hoping it was .I guess it will be one day again.

NoobTube

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I have swype and shapewriter...gotta say I like shapewriter much better. Maybe because I cant edit my swype dictionary which means I cant use some of my favorite four-letter words. Also on Swype you have to circle trace double letters and yu dont have to on shapewriter. Any way here is the link for shapewriter, just snap up the QR code on the right hand side.

ShapeWriter Keyboard vShapeWriter 3.0.9 Application for Android | Tools

Putts

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have swype and shapewriter...gotta say I like shapewriter much better. Maybe because I cant edit my swype dictionary which means I cant use some of my favorite four-letter words. Also on Swype you have to circle trace double letters and yu dont have to on shapewriter. Any way here is the link for shapewriter, just snap up the QR code on the right hand side.

ShapeWriter Keyboard vShapeWriter 3.0.9 Application for Android | Tools

Shapewriter has been unavailable on the Android Market for a few months now. And you can absolutely edit your Swype dictionary. You type out the word, hit space, and the word is added. To delete a word from the dictionary, type it out, double tap the word to highlight, and hit the Swype button.

NoobTube

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Shapewriter has been unavailable on the Android Market for a few months now. And you can absolutely edit your Swype dictionary. You type out the word, hit space, and the word is added. To delete a word from the dictionary, type it out, double tap the word to highlight, and hit the Swype button.

Um..Ok I posted a LINK with QR CODE for Shapewriter...read the post, I just got it 10 days ago...The same day I got SWYPE. And I fully understand how to add a word however it does not work on what ever version I have

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith