Picture to SD card

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
It's called DCIM. From Astro, go to "up" as far as you can (" / "), then find the emmc folder. The DCIM folder there is where pics are housed by default on the internal mem.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
In Astro, there is a toolbar at the top of the screen. One of the options is "multi." Click that, and it allows you to select multiple files at once. When you've selected all the files you want to move, click the "move" button on the toolbar, then navigate to the folder on your SD card, click the "edit" button, and click "paste." Done and done.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Also, you can open the internal & SD card files when you are connected to your PC. I just dragged the pics from one folder to the other.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
is there a way to pull up all files without downloading the verizon vcast media manager?

Yes. Just open up the appropriate drive when attached to your computer. Just like another device that is attached. For example, my internal and SD drives are "H" & "I". Just disregard that Vcast pop up.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had that issue when removing my phone to fast from my computer. The card wasn't mounted and while trying to move them to the card I deleted the folder.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Just open up the appropriate drive when attached to your computer. Just like another device that is attached. For example, my internal and SD drives are "H" & "I". Just disregard that Vcast pop up.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

yeah that works for me too except my internal an SD drives are "L & M" :p got the Vcast CD disabled ;)

I have Astro too tho the paid version it works great too

Sent from my DX using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37