Cnectd group for Incredible owners

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone (especially those coming from BB) would want to get a group going for Incredible owners using the app Cnectd? Back in the BB days I was in a couple BBM groups that were device specific and it was nice to be able to ask questions (or just BS) to those that also had the same device. I have not even installed Cnectd yet, but have read a few threads on it and it seems to be ok on Android. Once CrossTalk comes out that may be better but that remains to be seen. Let me know if anyone has any interest or if anyone has any input on if Cnectd works well or not..

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Excellent! I created a group called 'Incredible Owners' so come join! :)

& my Cnectd ID is jayhawkfan18 (shocker!)

Edit: when searching for the group enter the name as is above b/c we found that it is case sensitive

Last edited:

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
Jayhawk...could you post the bar code for the app?

Here you go Tony

qrcodem.png

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
From what I understand there is no way to "invite" people to the group so you will just have to search for the group named 'Incredible Owners' and join. It is a public group so anyone can join. I don't have any contacts yet (I'll add you android alchemist) so I haven't actually seen it work yet. Seems pretty cool though. The only part of it that I can't seem to get to work is updating my location.. but I'd probably just hide it anyway so that's no biggie lol.

Let's give it a try guys/gals!