How do I get these on my phone?

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
go to the Add Widget (+) at the bottom of the home screen, then scroll down to settings and they are in there. Just touch whichever one you want to add and they will go on the screen.

rohdawgeleven

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Go to the homescreen you want to put them on and do a long press. An option will pop up to "Add to home"

widget
program
shortcut
folder

Those are widgets that are located in your settings.

Touch the ones you want and arrange them on the screen of your earlier choice, to your liking!

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Hit the "+" sign near the bottom right of the home screen. Select "Widget" hit "settings", and choose the ones you want.

Or HTC has another widget that has every thing all rolled up in one widget. HTC has there own little built in on/off switches for those features.

Hit the "+" sign near the bottom right of the phone. Select "widget", scroll down and select "power control". If you don't have this widget scroll to the top and hit "Get more HTC widgets". Then hit menu and select "update."

Last edited:

dekan54

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Thank you to all who answered my question. I found them and now have them on one of my home screens. I am buying the beer next time we meet up!