Keybord

kenjd

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I'm going to ask a dumb question. This is my first smart phone i was just getting use to it, now there are some cool changes with Froyo. When using the keyboard for email or texting I see there is now a send and attach icon in the text
field. Thats nice but I can only see it when the phone is vertical. I like the feature but like most people I usually have my phone horizontal when I type. Am I doing something wrong? or is that the way it works?:confused:

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I think when holding while texting that way is when you are ready to add a picture just press the keypad in the far left bottom of that screen and you will see those same options appear :)
sent from Tapatalk

kenjd

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
cool thanks, i just noticed you don't have to hit the keypad button to send or attach when in the vert. position the buttons are visible while your typing. I guess there's just not enough room to show them when in horizontal position?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I guess so , since that would be in the typing part of screen guess the fiqure people wouldnt like that . When its in vert. there's room for them below the typing section of screen ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy