So after updating via OTA to Froyo I was driving around in my truck listening to Pandora like I normally do. I got a call and had to use Navigation to get to where I was going, so I put in the address and off i went. Thats when I noticed the problem, when the Nav voice comes in, it shuts Pandora down completely. So does making a phone call. In 2.1, Pandora would mute, the call or navigation would happen and when it was done, pandora would fade back in, but no longer in 2.2. Anyone else having this problem or having a solution for this issue? Thanks.
    09-03-2010 06:13 PM
    I don't have this problem exactly but pandora will randomly skip songs after a few seconds of playing if I keep the screen off too long
    09-03-2010 06:23 PM
    I have had that happen as well Krzr93.
    09-03-2010 06:26 PM
    I don't have this problem exactly but pandora will randomly skip songs after a few seconds of playing if I keep the screen off too long
    I have that same problem! I have an email into Pandora support, haven't heard anything yet...
    09-03-2010 06:28 PM
    It's not Pandora.
    The audio/sound part of 2.2 is messy(undone).
    Same thing with the Music Player and a load of others as well.
    Throw Google Actions in there too.

I am guessing resource was pulled... to work on 3.0? or just plain crappy work...who knows.
    09-03-2010 06:46 PM
    I have that same problem! I have an email into Pandora support, haven't heard anything yet...
    Haha this always is annoying because a good song will start playing and then it will skip it and I can't go back!
    09-03-2010 07:49 PM
    So after updating via OTA to Froyo I was driving around in my truck listening to Pandora like I normally do. I got a call and had to use Navigation to get to where I was going, so I put in the address and off i went. Thats when I noticed the problem, when the Nav voice comes in, it shuts Pandora down completely. So does making a phone call. In 2.1, Pandora would mute, the call or navigation would happen and when it was done, pandora would fade back in, but no longer in 2.2. Anyone else having this problem or having a solution for this issue? Thanks.
    Same here I have go back to the pandora app and push start to play again after a call.......text messages too
    09-03-2010 08:06 PM
    whoaa.....I got some friends here.... This is really irritating when i'm driving....
    Is this a common problem to all 2.2 devices?
    09-03-2010 10:23 PM
    Untill Pandora fixes the app, I've switched over to Slacker Radio, it seems to work with nav by not shutting off (like pandora did with 2.1) I cant figure out how to make a custom station on Slacker so anyone got that information? Hopefully Pandora will be able to come up with something to fix the problem soon, but slacker will suffice in the mean time.
    09-04-2010 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD