camera issue

jllargent

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
i have froyo by using the zip. this past weekend i noticed my camera is not working in any camera app. when i launch any app that would use the camera it just shows a pink fuzziness. when you take the picture it just shows a black screen. any ideas?

MakinMeFamous22

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
So I just tried a hard/factory reset. Here is a list of everything I accomplished by doing this reset.

1. Lost all contacts
2. Lost all videos
3. Camera issue is still present, it doesn't even attempt to turn on or work

Help.....

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Strange, mine has been awesome since the 2.2 update and doing a couple full charge and discharge cycles to calibrate the battery.....and no camera issues at all.

stevebor1

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same pink fuzz issue. It used to kick over after awhile and work. Not it is only doing the pink. Any solution?
aTn4y.png

stevebor1

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Well I got my camera working again, kinda...
I tried everything, different Camera apps, and even Restoring orginal Stock ROM.

With all option exhausted (i dont have a warrenty), I decided to push and twist the phone, maybe a loose wire or something.

Hold the phone in landscape mode and slightly twist it like wringing out a towel.

Sure enought, the pink static went away and the camera viewfinder came back. Only trouble now is when I let go, the pink static comes back...

Maybe I should open it up and see.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Everyone who bought the Incredible within the last year (which is everybody) is still within their warranty period. Unless you got this phone through someone else doing some weird deal, Verizon should send you a new phone if you describe the problem and what you have already tried. They will probably overnight it just based on the phone conversation. I had a number of BB Storm 1s replaced that way.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084