mprobert

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes when I turn my phone off for a bump charge and turn it back on my Incredible will not use 3g. So I then have to restart the phone basically canceling my bump charges. Any tips what to do, or where to go to turn 3g on without having to restart? I am not that phone adept yet.

mprobert

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Because I have to restart my phone twice to get 3g to kick on it wastes my first bump charge. I have to "rinse and repeat" persay just to get some faking service.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Rebooting does not "erase" the Bump Charge. The battery still has the same charge it did, minus what little it used to reboot.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Basically what I am asking is how to turn on 3g when Im not getting it. THis happens when I reboot sometimes. Jesus Christ kids.

OK -

First. I passed kid 30 years ago and have not looked back. Kid.

Second. From your first two posts, it was clear that you were more concerned about losing your "bump charge" due to "rinse and repeat" booting. I believe it was also clearly established that this is not true.

Third. We obviously need a little more information to help you with your "basic" question. How long are you waiting after booting the phone to determine if you have 3G? (The towers need a little time to register you.) Have you tried to check e-mail or use the internet before you determine you ?don?t have 3G?? (Again, sometimes the towers need a little time to register, and you may have 3G but it may not be showing up as available until you try to use it.)

Some more information would be helpful in providing an answer to your problem.

KB3MMX

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
OK -

First. I passed kid 30 years ago and have not looked back. Kid.

Second. From your first two posts, it was clear that you were more concerned about losing your "bump charge" due to "rinse and repeat" booting. I believe it was also clearly established that this is not true.

Third. We obviously need a little more information to help you with your "basic" question. How long are you waiting after booting the phone to determine if you have 3G? (The towers need a little time to register you.) Have you tried to check e-mail or use the internet before you determine you ?don?t have 3G?? (Again, sometimes the towers need a little time to register, and you may have 3G but it may not be showing up as available until you try to use it.)

Some more information would be helpful in providing an answer to your problem.

LOL !!
I was wondering the same thing

mprobert

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Obviously this is to complex for your little heads. So I will just spell it out for you kids (still). If I randomly (even for no reason at all, I know its hard to f'n imagine for you) don't have 3g and its been a decently extended period of time is there a way to "toggle" on 3g service. OR what is a decent amount of time to wait? 10? 30? 1 hour?

Yes i've tried to go to email and web browse and it says I can not due to lack of decent service. I live in Dallas and have never had a problem like this with Verizon phones. Trust me I know there is service.

Underworld54

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Obviously this is to complex for your little heads. So I will just spell it out for you kids (still). If I randomly (even for no reason at all, I know its hard to f'n imagine for you) don't have 3g and its been a decently extended period of time is there a way to "toggle" on 3g service. OR what is a decent amount of time to wait? 10? 30? 1 hour?

Yes i've tried to go to email and web browse and it says I can not due to lack of decent service. I live in Dallas and have never had a problem like this with Verizon phones. Trust me I know there is service.

You're not going to get much help from members here with an attitude like that. There are very knowledgeable people here that can pretty much answer anything but none will give you the time of day with a snotty attitude.

apaq

May 30, 2010
Visit site
You're not going to get much help from members here with an attitude like that. There are very knowledgeable people here that can pretty much answer anything but none will give you the time of day with a snotty attitude.

I was thinking the same thing.

Anyways to stop the bickering the answer is turn on Airplane mode then shut Airplane mode off.

Suggestion to OP don't be Condescending or rude and you will get your answers. Also if you search the forums you will more then likely find your answer I know this one has already been talked about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1