I recently bought lockbot and absolutley love it! However, after a couple days, the lockbot still works but the lock screen for skyraider comes up as well... feels like the beginning of get smart if you know what I mean... point is, does anyone know a way to cure this so that only lockbot is scene?
    09-10-2010 12:40 AM
    bump................
    09-10-2010 01:25 PM
    I have LockBot Pro, but i'm running stock Froyo and I had a similar problem with both lockscreens popping up. I really haven't found a perfect solution, but I found a way to stop both from coming up for a while. I've listed my steps below (you may have figured this out by now).

It's more of a workaround than anything else: Open the LockBot app and hit the menu button and select Config. There is an enable check box at the top, uncheck the box to disable LockBot and back out of the app all the way to the homescreen. After doing this, hit the power button to lock the screen and wait a few seconds (5-10). Go back to the Config menu for LockBot and select the check mark to re-enable. When you back out of the app and lock the screen you should have fixed the problem. When the screen locks again and you go to unlock it you'll notice that only the LockBot screen displays.

This may help with your problem, but I'm not sure because you are running skyraider whereas I am running stock and it may be two different problems. I really think the dev just needs to update the app to support Froyo better.
    09-10-2010 03:14 PM
    Its a known issue regardless of device or rom. The dev has been trying to fix this but hasn't had any luck.
    09-10-2010 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD