need a little info

1200hd_cj

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
When my froyo update came i had to push remind me later and it is now gone i have checked under system updates and it isnt there. this wednesday will be two weeks. is it coming back???

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
My understanding is that they only push it for so long. If you haven't gotten it yet, you will need to either use the URL link which has been posted or use the RUU version to update.

In the case of the URL, you should make sure you backup your data first and do hardware reset after you are done. The RUU will do wipe your data for you. Many have had issues with Froyo after doing just the update without wiping their data.

1200hd_cj

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
yes i did get it OTA once but i had to press remind me later because i wasnt gonna be able to download it at that very moment and it hasnt ever showed back up since that day this wed will be two weeks done battery pull and everything you can imagine

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I can think of is to do a factor reset and see if it shows up again. Maybe its already downloaded and its waiting for you to install it. Maybe the factory reset will apply Android 2.2. Just a guess.

Remember to back up if you do a reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34