unlock button question?

Sere81

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Well my wife and I got incs on launch day do they have about the same amount of wear and tear on them( mine probably being higher in reality cause I play with it more) but my unlock button at the top feels mushy, and doesn't really "pop" anymore. hers still feels snappy and is harder to push down and still has that"pop".

Anyone elses done this that probably turns their phone off and on as much as me? something to worry about yet? I'd hard to get to he point where I couldn't unlock it, etc. cause I'd have to tell Verizon I lost it cause I couldn't return it in the condition I have it software wise.

sail4fun201

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Some people had a problem with the back case of the phone rubbing against the power button. try taking off the back and seeing if you still have the issue.

Also, don't tell verizon you lost it - this is a warranty issue if it's actually broken. if you tell them you lost it, you have to buy a new incredible out of pocket. if you bring it to them after a factory reset and say the unlock button is ****ed, they'll give you a warranty replacement.

:)

Sere81

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Some people had a problem with the back case of the phone rubbing against the power button. try taking off the back and seeing if you still have the issue.

Also, don't tell verizon you lost it - this is a warranty issue if it's actually broken. if you tell them you lost it, you have to buy a new incredible out of pocket. if you bring it to them after a factory reset and say the unlock button is ****ed, they'll give you a warranty replacement.

:)

It's insured, if it's lost or stolen it will be replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair