Would you ditch your Incredible for an Evo?

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Not even an option. My sister in law and a co-worker have an Evo, so I have played with one. Just doesn't feel right in my hand. It's almost too big...

Doug B

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I thought the same thing the first time I held an Evo, coming from an N1. Now that I have one my N1 seams too small. As with almost everything else in life, you get used to it.

Swyped from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
Besides... when the Verizon version comes out (DInc HD), you know it's going to have Bing on it anyway the way things are shaping up. Pass....

galactor

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Even if the evo was on Verizon I still wouldn't change. There isn't a phone out I would.trade my Dinc for.

Not even an option. My sister in law and a co-worker have an Evo, so I have played with one. Just doesn't feel right in my hand. It's almost too big...

Too big for me and other than 4G and an HDMI port, its basically the same phone (but I still think the incredible is better).
+1!!!!!!!

irishjoeyo

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
If the EVO was offered on Verizon, I would definitely trade my Dinc for one. The larger screen, HDMI port, and most importantly, the front-facing camera, are what make the EVO a better phone for me as a device.

DougB541#CB

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Yeah i think the better question is...if the Evo was on Verizon what would you get.

Both are very nice obviously but i like the large screen on the Evo. It really just boils down to that almost.

irishjoeyo

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Sprint is just an option that is completely off the table for me. If Sprint had the EVO and the best phone that Verizon had was a Motorola Razr, I'd stick with Verizon.

ic3pO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If it was Super AMOLED, Google, had 2150 or 3500 mAh batteries available and networked via Verizon... Yah, in a heartbeat! It's NOT so there is little temptation.

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
I have both. The incredible as a personal phone and the Evo as a work phone. I will be jumping to the Evo looking phone that Verizon will offer soon and trade my EVO from work for a Samsung Tab.
:p

irishjoeyo

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
No way to reprogram the evo to work on Verizon?

I'm sure there is a way to do it. I don't know what it is, but I did re-program my old Samsung A900, a Sprint phone, to work on Verizon. Among other things, I made the ESN the same on it as it was on my Verizon Razr phone. The funny thing was that when someone would call me, both phones would ring. :D

djetan303

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend has the evo and I wouldn't trade. They are both great phones, but each has their pros and cons. I like my internal storage and ram compared to hers.. and I like the size better. But she does have the hdmi and front cam. I also like the evo kick stand. They're both great but not sure I would switch to evo. Just not enough advantages to either one imho.