ActiveSync only syncing Contacts and Calendar, no Mail

mdgoblue

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I have searched and searched but can't find anything similar so I will post a new thread.

I am attempting to add an ActiveSync (Exchange 2003 over SSL) account onto my boss's Dinc.

Everything runs smoothly until the account starts to sync. All his contacts and calendar items sync just fine. However, no mail appears, at all. If I look at the list of his folders, they are all there. But no matter what you folder you choose, there is nothing on the phone.

I also have Dinc and when I set up my phone to use the native mail client via ActiveSync, it works fine. I prefer to use Touchdown, but the native works just fine.

Has anyone seen this or have any suggestions? I have deleted and recreated the account on his phone about 5 times now. Same issue...calendar and contacts fine, mail nothing.

chsjcs

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm bumping this because I have the exact same problem and need a solution quick. Surely, someone else has been able to find a solution to this.

plemelin

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
How many items are in his Inbox? I had an issue when I had 1,000+ items in there on the first sync but after that it was fine.

allensize04

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I am having a similar problem, however mine is that my Dinc will go for two hours without out recieving mail, and then I will suddenly get two hours with of mail. I have it set to recieve as items arrive, and it does this about 80% of the time. However there are times when it just doesn't sync until I force it to or it suddenly decides to work.

plemelin

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I get that occasionally. It isn't everyday but it has been better since I installed auto starts and found that mail was crossed out to start at certain changes to the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463