No "Select all" in Mail app?

taylorizzie

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
there isnt a way to do this on the android itself. you can go to your inbox on your pc and mark all as read, once your phone syncs, they will appear as read on your droid. hope this helps, it was annoying me as well before i did this method.

finanandroid

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
there isnt a way to do this on the android itself. you can go to your inbox on your pc and mark all as read, once your phone syncs, they will appear as read on your droid. hope this helps, it was annoying me as well before i did this method.

You can do it from Android Gmail

howarmat

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
what mail....htc mail, gmail, etc

what are you trying to do...delete, mark read, move to different folder

more details because your question to very vague right now

smarshall

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Sorry....more specific...

In either gmail app or htc mail....I'd like to have the option to "select all" messages in a given folder - whether it is to mass delete/forward/reply, etc. I'm aware I can do it in the web based Gmail but I'm curio is that there appears to be no provision to do so in the htc mail app. Am I wrong?

Mitch R.

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Wish they had this feature as well, I've not found a way to do a "Select all" either on the mobile web client of the Android Gmail app. This feature doesn't exist on the iPhone or iPad either.

johnhboyd

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
In either gmail app or htc mail....I'd like to have the option to "select all" messages in a given folder - whether it is to mass delete/forward/reply, etc. I'm aware I can do it in the web based Gmail but I'm curio is that there appears to be no provision to do so in the htc mail app. Am I wrong?

Delete you can do by Menu-Delete-Menu-mark All- Delete