Dinc's getting old? Whats your thought?

abc1234

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Ahh! With the new Htc Merge coming out and the droid x and such are Dincs getting a bit out dated :0 they're even selling buy one Dinc. and get any phone free! Maybe to clear the way for Htc Merge ;0

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Ahh! With the new Htc Merge coming out and the droid x and such are Dincs getting a bit out dated :0 they're even selling buy one Dinc. and get any phone free! Maybe to clear the way for Htc Merge ;0

The phone is far from outdated. This is the 1st phone I have owned which will make it past the 2 year mark. They did the buy one get a free one promo with the fascinate when it launched. I think they are doing it for the Incredible to really push it out there now that stocks are stable. As far as comparing it to the X, that's just laughable. Everyone I know who has the X hates it. It's buggy, laggy and too big. From my own experiences playing with theirs, I agree.As far as the Merge, only time will tell but the Incredible was and still is INCREDIBLE!!

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
EOL for the Inc is in March 2011. ;)

It was leaked a while ago, and we were talking about it at work how the Eris and Devour were on the list but got the axe early.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Old? Lol your probably not even rooted . And if you are then load up ID ported desire hd rom . Its amazing then phone will never get old... knowing that it might even run 4g

socialillz

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
the only reason it will seem to get "old" is because of all the damn phones coming out. i signed up for a 2 yr contract, so what if the merge is coming out, its not like im dumpin the Dinc and getting the merge. if apple dropped phones every 3 months then the iphone 4 would look old compared to the newer ones.

my Dinc will last well past the 2 yr contract. i wont update at 18 months unless something WOWS me,,,, and fyi the iphone on verizon will not entice that much considering how much fun i have with android

jiggaman

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Even though the Inc has been out for a while, it still can do anything any other device can do and is just as fast. The only things things that it doesn't have are a front camera and a lte antenna. The front camera doesn't bother me and my area won't be getting lte for a while.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
No current phone has LTE support, not even the DInc.

Anyways, I'll start thinking my Dincs getting old when LTE hits. Not a moment sooner

Last edited:

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know the DI had LTE support.

In any case, there is STILL nothing out there that beats all the specs of the DI.

JTEastwood

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Outdated.... How can it be outdated when there isnt a better phone made yet?? Show me 1.5ghz then we can talk about being outdated. Until then its the best all around android out there. period.

Reactions: mattchew86

jimbl

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I haven't even had mine for a month yet, so it's far from old. Plus I tend to go the 2 years for my upgrade promo, which I did on my old BlackBerry before going to my DrInc. The DrInc is a world apart from my BlackBerry, I doubt it will get old anytime soon. Unfortunately (or fortunately) in the world of technology, anything that's been out a few weeks or months is usually considered old.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21