HTC weather app doesnt know when its night time?

jefficus

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Searched for this issue and couldnt find anything. My stock htc weather widget still shows the sun at 11:25 PM. It's normally been dark for hours before the moon shows up, if it even does. I have tried reboots and constant updating of the weather to no avail. Not a big deal, but does look kind of stupid to see the sun on my phone when its almost midnight. Is there some setting I'm missing? its set to auto update every 3 hours, even though I manually update more often than that.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried a reset? I have mine set for updating once a day but I manually update more than that. I notice it changes to night time only after nine pm.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Mine usually changes at eight...they need to fix this because it's after midnight and the sun is showing.

Last edited:

Stormhead77

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Mine is doing the same thing too. It's night time but the sun is still out. I've done reboots and all and still the same.

Mine did the same thing and also wasn't updating the temperature last night or early this morning. Then all of a sudden it updated. I have the update setting to once an hour, tried rebooting, etc. I think it must have been something tweaked in the service temporarily?

doc 7

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
It seems to be inherent of the stock app mime also doesn'tupfate or may loose the weather completely until I reboot. Last night the sum never set LOL

d_mon1

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I guess we all have this annoying problem. Not to mention that the weather and clock widget doesn't show the right city/location I'm currently at.

They need to fix this issues as we paid for the phone and are still paying for monthly service!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae