Cant acknowledgs alarm clock

jimmydever

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
When my stock alarm goes off there is a bar to slide and turn it off.

If i click out of this screen for any reason and the alarm is still going off the only way to make it stop is by ripping the battery door off and pulling the battery. Anyone else having this problem?

when i go back into clock the alarm is going off but i cant make it shut up.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have had that problem on a few custom Rom's but never on stock. You can try to clear the data and see if that helps out. To do that hit menu/settings/apps/manage apps/all apps/find alarm clock and hit clear data.
Hope this helps

jimmydever

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
yea forgot to mention im rooted and on viruous 3.0.1, but my girlfriend's incredible does the exact same thing so stock froyo has the glitch as well. try setting an alarm and when it goes off hit the home screen or go to another app and then there is no way to silence the alarm

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I would check the tread for viruous on XDA and see if there is a work around for that issue. Not sure why the stock froyo is doing that.

mfj

Banned
Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I am running uncommon sense and I am not getting the same result as you. Even if I hit the home button and open another app while the alarm is going off, I can still drag down the notification bar to silence the alarm.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995