Picture message problem

Theocan

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
My wife and I both have Moto G Android phones. Have had them for a few years and the OS has been updated a few times. Neither one of us liked the last update so I backed the phones up and reset them. Everything OK except when sending and receiving pictures by way of messaging. So I called my provider which is Consumer Cellular. The first call had me reset a couple of settings and it worked but when we turned our phones off the phone wouldn't send or receive again. Called again and this time the representative said if that setting didn't work then we would have to buy newer phones. The problem was the updates by Google. Well I'm not buying new phones when there's nothing wrong with then. And seeing that I was the one who started all of this by resetting the phones I was determined to find a way to get these phones to work again. Thanks to the internet and people willing to help others I found the answer for us. Below is the site that worked for me. Here's hoping it works for someone else.

**Link removed by moderator**

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I both have Moto G Android phones. Have had them for a few years and the OS has been updated a few times. Neither one of us liked the last update so I backed the phones up and reset them. Everything OK except when sending and receiving pictures by way of messaging. So I called my provider which is Consumer Cellular. The first call had me reset a couple of settings and it worked but when we turned our phones off the phone wouldn't send or receive again. Called again and this time the representative said if that setting didn't work then we would have to buy newer phones. The problem was the updates by Google. Well I'm not buying new phones when there's nothing wrong with then. And seeing that I was the one who started all of this by resetting the phones I was determined to find a way to get these phones to work again. Thanks to the internet and people willing to help others I found the answer for us. Below is the site that worked for me. Here's hoping it works for someone else.

**Link removed by moderator**

Can you tell us what the solution was rather than linking to an outside website? That'll be more beneficial to the Community rather than having them search through another site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463