Battery drain

kenjd

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
So I have a Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Battery, I am not using ATK , I'm a light user so when I bump charge my Dinc I have been somewhere around 60% at the end of the work day. Now for some reason I'm getting the super fast drain from 100% to 92% without even using my phone. I have noticed I can't seem to get that full charge when bump charging. I unplug it the first time and it charges another 15 or 20 mins. doesn't matter how many times I do it again I can't get the green light to come right on when plugging it back in it will always charge another 2 to 5 mins?

kenjd

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I sure have,I didn't think of that. What would the steps be to figure out which one is doing it if that's the case?

leozdad

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
install a program called watchdog and it will monitor any programs that are running and causing problems and notify you if any are running amok and sucking your battery

PeninaD

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Just so you don't feel alone, I have the same battery, (ordered it June 20th direct from Seidio), and in just the last few days, my phone races through the battery like wildfire. Two nights ago I put it down 90% charged, and when I woke up, it was turned off, just about a dead battery.
Looks like percentage wise, Cell Standby and Phone Idle used the vast majority of the battery. WEIRD.
Just an FYI, Seidio has 180 day warranty on items purchased directly from them, have to get an RMA number from them though.

kenjd

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone,
I think it was caused by an app. I removed some I had just installed and I seem to be getting a better result,more like it was.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid