Unable to answer phone

gsmuhler

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
On incoming calls the screen will not lock and not allow me to answer the call. I am unable to slide the "answer bar" across the screen, to answer calls. It won't move. This does not happen on every call but on average about 6 out of 10 calls. I went to the Verizon store and they could not make the problem occur and said they have never heard of this problem. Has anyone else had this happen. I'm trying to determine if this is a hardware problem with my phone of if it is a software problem.

Gary

pilotbob3

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Happens to me occasionally. Especially if I have it in leather case. If I remove from the case while it's ringing I can not slide to answer.

nickbike

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I've had it happen a few times, but not in awhile. I could never trace it to a certain app running or any other specific scenario that made it happen.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Its a first for me hearing about this problem and if cycling the power doesn't fix it I would be going back to Verizon.

weihl165

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
My gf was having the same problem with her phone, dowloaded easy answer from the market, and it has fixed the problem. check it out

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star