printing a pdf from your phone on home wifi?

angiebugg

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know how to print from your phone? Is it possible? My laser printer is on my network and of course for my computer to work there is a long install.
So, curious and not sure if possible. I saw an HP commercial where the printer will do it so not sure if current printers would work. Hummmmm Thx.

altezzaboy03

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Just tried that app and test printed. Works on WiFi enabled Epson Workforce 600 with Dinc but $4.95 is kind of a high price. I can just drop box it to my PC and print from there.

trmoney24

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know how to print from your phone? Is it possible? My laser printer is on my network and of course for my computer to work there is a long install.
So, curious and not sure if possible. I saw an HP commercial where the printer will do it so not sure if current printers would work. Hummmmm Thx.

i have a HP printer that you have seen on tv. basically when you setup the printer, you get a special email address for that printer. you can send an email with an attachment and it will print out the attachment for you. so yes you can print from anywhere that has access to email.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech