Homescreen switches of it's own accord

idk677

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Ok so maybe this is something to do with Halloween :) but I've noticed the past couple of days that when my Incredible is at rest that the homescreen switches to the right by itself..seriously, I'm not kidding, I've just sat there and watched it do this several times myself tonight. The switches are not always the same timing either. Sometimes I'll put the phone down and it'll happen right away, other times 20mins, hours can go by before it happens.

I've done a search on the forum, but the problem's a bit esoteric so I wasn't sure what to search for exactly. Has anyone else seen this behavior ? I'm running Froyo btw. The only non-stock apps I have installed are K-9 mail, Nature Wallpaper, SDrescan, the BatteryLife widget and and the SilentMode OnOff widget.

Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

finanandroid

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Bulb Light

First try to clean up the optical track pad, if you notice always 99% of this problem happen at night mean the direct bulb lights cause the undesired switch of home screen on the incredible, Optional if you want to stop the bug install Launcher Pro and turn off or disable the Optical track pad. Hope this help

idk677

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
First try to clean up the optical track pad, if you notice always 99% of this problem happen at night mean the direct bulb lights cause the undesired switch of home screen on the incredible, Optional if you want to stop the bug install Launcher Pro and turn off or disable the Optical track pad. Hope this help

Ah, thank you, I think that's it. It was happening under bulb lights in an otherwise dimly lit room; that makes sense. If it continues I'll do as you suggest.

Thanks again !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance