ok so here is the deal. I bought an incredible 2 days ago. I rooted it and flashed a couple roms. Then I did something ( I dont know what). Now the screen is all black. When i plug the phone in the red charge light is on, and when I unplug it the led light will flash green. I try to get into hboot to load the PB31IMG but since the screen is all black I can not see anythig. The buttons are the bottom light up and will vibrate when I press them, the volume rocker works because it lets me turn the volume up and down all the way. I dont know what to do. Am I bricked? Can I exchange it at the store since I just got it?
    10-31-2010 01:05 AM
    ok so here is the deal. I bought an incredible 2 days ago. I rooted it and flashed a couple roms. Then I did something ( I dont know what). Now the screen is all black. When i plug the phone in the red charge light is on, and when I unplug it the led light will flash green. I try to get into hboot to load the PB31IMG but since the screen is all black I can not see anythig. The buttons are the bottom light up and will vibrate when I press them, the volume rocker works because it lets me turn the volume up and down all the way. I dont know what to do. Am I bricked? Can I exchange it at the store since I just got it?
    [SLCD-BRICK] Fix is here! - xda-developers
    this should also work for the inc try it .u have slcd correct ?
    10-31-2010 01:13 AM
    Yes i have the slcd and I have been trying that method, i just dont think i can get it, idk what im doing wrong
    10-31-2010 01:20 AM
    In the video posted below the instructions are a little different but same idea, right?

How to: Root and Unroot the Droid Incredible - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog
    10-31-2010 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD