Legit Text?

Knightslugger

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
i'm getting strange texts lately.

they say they are free VZW Msgs.

900070001919: Free VZW Msg: Watch live Thurs & Sun Night games & RedZone FREE for a limited time from VCAST on NFL Mobile. Msg & Data charges apply. Reply 'X' to stop msgs

anyone else get this since the the 11/8 update?

i got a weird spam message last night as well. deleted it immediately though.

shaundiesel

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it's legit.

However, what I don't understand is why we only get that free nfl footage for 11/18-11/21 when I've had it since the nfl mobile app came out??

masego

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I found this amusing. It says "Reply 'x' to stop msgs". So I replied, assuming it would, you know, stop these messages.

I immediately get another text from VZW that says "Thank you. If you wish to restrict all future marketing text messages from VZW, reply 'Q'."

What the hell did the first one do???

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I found this amusing. It says "Reply 'x' to stop msgs". So I replied, assuming it would, you know, stop these messages.

I immediately get another text from VZW that says "Thank you. If you wish to restrict all future marketing text messages from VZW, reply 'Q'."

What the hell did the first one do???

Probably opt you out of only messages having to do with NFL Mobile...

It's probably exactly like spam email- there's always an Unsubscribe link to unsub from that particular mailing list, and there's an Unsubcribe All option to completely back out of getting anything whatsoever from that company..